Wednesday 22 April 2009

A few days have passed and not too much in the way of news from me.
Monday and Tuesday I was holed up in the Town Hall fitting carpet tiles all day from 8 ish till 6.
Didn't see much in the way of views but it all looked good in the end!
And today I headed up to St Martins to fit carpet right throughout a chalet.
It was a fairly straight forward job with the hardest part being to trim down 5 doors.
I returned back to St Marys on the Britannia at 2.30 and then went down to Porth Hellick to help with a beach clean that was done as part of a community project that our young footballers needed to do in able for them to attend this weekends fun and games with the Plymouth Argyle coaches on Saturday and Sunday up at the Garrison.
After tea I needed to go and help my dad pack as he is heading off to the mainland tomorrow in preparation for his hip operation on Monday.
I will join him on Monday for a week to help him out after his op and see to anything he may need.
Still very busy for the time of year really, normally by now things are starting to ease, but I am still ploughing my way through a long list of jobs that seems to stay the same length however fast or much I work!
Maye when I get back from the mainland I can get a grip on it all, get the work cleared and get that boat in and enjoy myself!
Well here's hoping!

1 comment:

  1. Hi George

    I know I have not seen you Dad for many years now, but wish him all the best and hope everything goes well.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete